Please note the plugin targets Netbeans 6.7.1 and might not work with earlier versions.
Features of the plugin includes:
- Wizard for creating a new Click project
- Wizard for creating new pages and templates
- Quickly switch between a Page class, template and property (you can also define keyboard shortcuts for these functions)
- Provides basic code completion, error checking, hyperlinking and refactoring for click.xml and menu.xml
Not sure if its a feature of the plugin or of Netbeans itself, but the plugin automatically recognized my existing Click projects which is a nice touch.
Here are some screenshots of the plugin in action.
• Create a new Click project:
• Create a new Click page and template:
• Switch to the Page template:
• Switch to the Page class:
• Define keyboard shortcuts for the "Go to Page Class", "Go to Page Template" and "Go to Page Properties" functions: