Click web framework version 1.4.1 is now available. First up the links:
- Added new method Context.isAjaxRequest() which enables conditional checking for Ajax requests.
- Improved alphanumeric column sorting. This issue was raised by Ben Young. 
- Upgradeded to Scriptaculous 1.8.1 to fix auto form submit. This issue was raised by Andy Key. 
- Fixed sendRedirect to convert .jsp extension to .htm when redirecting to a JSP page. 
- Fixed Form clearValues() to exclude certain HiddenFields from being cleared. 
- Fixed Form action incorrect when using JSP. This issue was raised by Chas Erickson. 
- Fixed Form.onSubmitCheck() to ignore Ajax calls. This issue was raised by Ivan Furdi. 
- Fixed Form and FieldSet column layout bug .
The Click team.