Click 1.4 has been released yesterday. A big thanks goes to all users and developers for their contributions in making this release possible. Important links:
Highlights for 1.4 includes:
- Stateful page support which really make developing complex pages and page flows much easier.
- New PerformanceFilter which gives your applications Yahoo style performance for very little effort.
- New AutoCompleteTextField control which gives you Ajax google suggest functionality.
- New Ant task to build quickly build application templates or scaffolding.
- Added support for Cayenne versions 2.x and 3.x.
- ThreadLocal Context support which giving you access to the Context in page constructors.
- New Control event methods, onInit(), onRender() and onDestroy().
- Lots more code examples and design patterns on click-examples.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated Cayenne controls to support Cayenne version 3.0.
- Fixed CayenneForm save() method inserting multiple new entries bug. This issue was raised and fixed Tore Halset .
- Fixed Table invalid handling params bug. This issue was raised and fixed by Satoshi Takata .
- Fixed DateField Dutch Calendar translation. This issue was raised by Harry Wissiak .
- Fixed bug where charset encoding being set after request parameters are read. This issue was raised and fixed by Ricardo Lecheta .
- Fixed ThreadLocal Context forwarding bug on Jetty 5.1.*. This issue was raised by Ricardo Lecheta .
- Fixed 'script.aculo.us' Ajax.Autocompleter bug with IE. This issue was raised by Itou Akihiro .
- Fixed CompressionServletResponseWrapper NPE bugs on WebSphere and Jetty. This issue was raised by Ricardo Lecheta .
The Click team.