Milestone 3 is the final milestone in the 1.5 series and provides much improved backward compatibility.
- Click Home
- Roadmap and Changes
- Upgrade Path - please see the upgrade path when upgrading from 1.4 or earlier.
- Download Click1.5
- Maven bundles
- Live examples
- New features include a pluggable Paginator for Table and two implementations: DefaultPaginator and InlinePaginator.
- Major refactoring to improve backward compatibility and upgrade path. This includes removing BasicForm and adding new Controls HtmlForm and HtmlFieldSet.
- Added support for multiple page package definitions in click.xml configuration
- Added readonly and disabled support to FieldSet. If enabled Fields contained in FieldSet will be disabled or made readonly. .
- Added Table footer rendering support, so that column totals can be rendered in a table .
- Improved Table rendering performance in the order of 25-45%.
- Improved rendering performance by caching the ClickUtils resource version indicator .
- Improved Page and PageImports to allow a Pages to optimize their HTML imports. Please see Click Examples for a demonstration .
- Fixed issue where Select validation can throw ClassCastException when option list contains an OptionGroup. This issue was identifier by Christophe Foiret .
- Fixed issue where Container can be added to itself. This issue was identifier by Harry Wissiak .
- Fixed Page serialization issues with non serializable Format and PageImport objects. This issue was identifier by Alexei Sokolov .
- Fixed issue where CayenneForm clearValues() was hidden data object classname. This issue was identifier by Wisking Ju Yu Wu .
- Fixed issue where TabbedPanel was invoking the activePanel's onInit() method twice. This issue was identifier by Wisking Ju Yu Wu .
The Click team.