This should be the last release before 1.5 final. We have received good feedback and a large number of issues have been resolved. Thanks to everybody for their contributions in making this release possible.
We urge everybody to try out RC1 and provide feedback via our mailing lists and issue tracker.
Apache Incubation Status:
As you might know already Click was voted to undergo incubation at Apache Incubator. One of our tasks is to migrate current infrastructure to the new hosting. New mailing lists have been setup for users and developers. Information on subscribing to the new mailing lists can be found here. If you would like to unsubscribe from the existing SourceForge lists follow the instructions here.
- Click Home
- Roadmap and Changes
- Upgrade Path - please see the upgrade path when upgrading from 1.4 or earlier.
- Download Click1.5
- Maven bundles
- Live examples
- Refactored Paginator into a more generic interface called Renderable which is independent of any specific Control
- Added Table Row attribute support through new method addRowAttributes.
- Field error messages can now be specified per instance. See the JavaDoc for more details.
- Refactored Paginator into a more generic interface called Renderable which is independent of any specific Control .
- Add new LinkDecorator methods renderActionLink and renderActionButton. This allows more fine grained control over the rendered links, for example manipulating request parameters. .
- Add Table Row attribute support through new method addRowAttributes. This issue was raised by Hans Poo .
- Field error messages can now be specified per instance. See the JavaDoc for more details. This issue was raised and fixed by Ricardo Lecheta .
- Added new utility methods copyContainerToObject and copyObjectToContainer to selectively exclude or include form fields when populating domain objects. This issue was raised by Khalef Bessaih .
- Encapsulate conversion logic of template extensions inside Page.setRedirect(java.lang.String) which allows one to override or overload the default behavior. This issue was raised by David Ballard .
- Improved Table so that subclasses can specify a different controlLink implementation by overriding getControlLink(). This issue was raised and fixed by Ricardo Lecheta .
- Improved ClickUtils.toLabel to return empty String ("") if argument is null .
- Improved DateField to return a cached Date representation on subsequent retrievals. This issue was raised by Tore Halset .
- Fixed RegexField validation to ignore empty values. This issue was raised by Muzaffer Ozakca .
- Fixed TabbedPanel to trigger the registered tab listener. This issue was raised by Marcelo Grassi Franco Melgaço. .
- Improved redirect and forward to JSP templates. .
- Fixed HtmlFieldSet to properly close the fieldset end tag. This issue was raised by Gilberto C. Andrade .
- Fixed AbstractContainerField not to bind its request parameter. This issue was raised by Gilberto C. Andrade .
- Fixed Column which exposed its internal Comparator as public API through Column.setComparator(Comparator), instead of java.util.Comparator. .
- Fixed LinkDecorator not to add Table parameters to PageLink, as it is redundant. This issue was raised by Joel Schmidt .
The Click team.